Tuesday, December 29, 2009

kiki and lala

Im not sure what to make of this but in my eyes this is kinda crazy...dododododododo.... but kinda neat!
Ever since Kayden was born Anela has called her little bro KIKI and herself LALA dont ask me why she did....i guess they kinda sound the same anyways...
On christmas morning my mom hands me this gift, i open it up to find a diary, key chains and a little ornament that have kiki and lala written all over them..hmm i think to myself, thats cute, what kinda kios did you get sucked in to getting those made at? Turns out NO sucker here just a bizare coincidence that in 1975 there were to characters created in japan related to the hello kitty that are brother and sister...kiki being the youngest boy and lala being the eldest sister! They are star children with special powers.. this is there profile:
Real Name: Kiki
Sex Boy
Skills: Can fly through the sky using the star on his back
Hobbies / Personality: Loves star-fishing and inventing things. Kiki is very curious and a little cheeky sometimes.
Real Name: Lala
Sex: Girl
Skills: Cooking. Her soups are amazing!
Hobbies / Personality: Loves drawing and writing poems. Lala is a little timid, and cries easily.

so there you have it my little twin stars here to light up my life!









1 comment:

  1. I've seen these before! Can't remember where. Kiki and Lala - your little star children. That's pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete