Monday, December 20, 2010

Stopped in time...

Switzerland...a place that i am so fortunate to call home! Back and forth over the years between Squamish and Geneva calling us lucky would be an understatement!! Every time i come here i am blown away by the authentic beauty!! I am captured in time! I feel like i am living in my grandmas puzzles...My energy spinning in circles with my arms wide open where the hills are alive!! I am in love with my children being blessed with this in there blood! Looking out the window and pointing to "real" ancient castles to lala and kiki as we drive up the narrow,windy alps to nestle in a chalet for a weekend of cheese, boarding and family.Every morning we open our window to endless vine yards, the family winery across the street and a chateau filled with history. The word is not lucky...its manifest!My life is wonderful because I created it! Excuse my bad grammar,run on sentences and spelling mistakes...haha! I hope my photographs speak for themselves! XO



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these photos, and I love your comments just as much....you are very descriptive and have a way with words too! I am using the first picture as my desktop on my computer so I can look at it everyday and see what a beautiful place you are in! Lucky girl :) Love momma

    ReplyDelete