Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SHAZMIN

I am taking a 6 week photo course in the city every thursday night! Im loving it... its just what i need. It grounds me on the technical side of photography that intrigues me. Last week we played around with studio lighting..a tottaly different world from my free style approach but i loved it. Thanks Shazmin for being so dazling..your gorgeous!








































































www.facebook.com/modelshazmin
shazmin@live.ca

4 comments:

  1. Would love to hear more about this course. Would you mind posting me the details in a comment box on my blog? Or leave it here? I'm interested! Would love more knowledge and skills. Thanks! Great shots, great model!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello kristin!
    http://www.vancouverphotoworkshops.com/workshops/intermediate-course-6week.php
    copy and paste that address above. that is the course i am taking at vancouver photo workshop. i have taken a couple courses from them and i really enjoyed it. the course i am in now is thursday nights from 7 to 10 pm wich works great with my busy schedule of being a momma.
    let me know if you have any other questions. you can always email me to:)
    beckybqt@hotamil.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great! Thanks for the information! Enjoy the course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so proud of you... keep it going, i believe you found your career calling and soon we will be able to work together :) all my love to you and the family! xoxo

    ReplyDelete