Wednesday, March 2, 2011

TTS

Im doing some early spring cleaning and organizing of my hard drive... scarrrrrry!! I always end up getting lost in my thousands of images... so many stories,memories,moments and love all stored into one little box. Its a beautiful reflection of my life and everything and everyone i am so grateful for. I know i sound like a hallmark card but its true... my life is beautiful!xo I came across these pics of Linds from last spring... I miss you so much but am so happy you are in the sun and being the gypsy, free spirit that you are! Kelly,Jesse and little sweet Ayana.. I am so happy for your beautiful new family... Im sending you love and light and a million kisses... my heart smiles for you and the new breath of fresh air you brought into this world!




No comments:

Post a Comment