Tuesday, May 17, 2011

leap



tomorrow is a huge leap for me! i am leaving to maui to photograph a wedding!!this will be the longest and farthest i have been away from my children!im not gonna lie i am a little nervous,excited and sad.they are in good hands and im sure ill be missing them more than they miss me;)the last four years they have been my everyday life...they are my world, my rhythm my routine. kiki is still nursing..a connection we have shared since his first breaths of life.i never imagined nursing this long and thorugh all the judgement and teasing i dont regret one second of it..a bond kiki and i have shared that warms my heart and soul...i cant wait to be reunited with the magical island maui.it is a special place to me and holds many sacred memories.i am so excited to be in a new surrounding and element with my camera!! xo

2 comments:

  1. What a leap and an opportunity. Wishing you lots of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are an awesome mama and you, if anyone, really deserve it!!! Have fun. Take great pictures and enjoy yourself. Worrying about your kids won't change anything. They'll be fine!

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete