Tuesday, August 23, 2011

emily and ava

my friends and family are what inspire me and keep pushing me forward in my photography.. emily hooked me up with photographing my first wedding ever two summers ago! i had never even thought about shooting weddings and she emailed me asking if i would be interested in shooting one for her friend:).... thank you emily for helping my passion spark, its amazing what the little things in life can blossom into. it was a short but sweet visit emily and ava:) .... those gap kids have nothing on this girl...holllly!! xo

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


















No comments:

Post a Comment