Wednesday, September 14, 2011

LOVELY DAY...

Another beautiful, intimate back yard wedding..
I was helping my bestie jamie with this wedding.. i love working with her.. never a dull moment:) (www.jamielauren.ca)
the more i photograph the more i realize how much joy i get from photographing children..so silly,free spirited and organic! love it!! xo
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic photos! Thanks for posting. I don't know what I like best, the lobster, the mirror, the pool... I think the one of the kids on the steps with the sun is stunning.
    Thanks for being a part of making their day memorable!

    ReplyDelete