Monday, October 10, 2011

JENNY AND MATT

I am thankful for my beautiful children,family,friends and all the people who feed my creative energy and help support my passion for photography! I met Jenny and Matt just over a year ago when i did their engagement session.. even though i had only photographed 2 weddings at the time they believed in me:) it is people like this i am grateful for. thank you for letting me capture memories of your special day! xo

more pics of this special day on my rebecca amber photography facebook page coming soon;)

fabulous decor by Spread Love Events.... http://www.facebook.com/SpreadLoveEvents (LOOOOVE THESE GIRLS!!!)
cake by Anna Elizabeth Cakes.... http://www.facebook.com/annaelizabethcakes?sk=wall
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




1 comment:

  1. You did such a fantastic job capturing all of the fun and love in their special day!

    ReplyDelete