Tuesday, October 13, 2009

here we go... so this is my first blog. to be quite honest i have NO clue what im doing but im gonna wing it! so i decided to post my pics on here instead of uploading a hundred a week on facebook,haha. i was fortunate to have borrowed my brothers camera for a couple weeks and after that its been love at first "sight" haha... i dont have profesional experience just fun and passion! hope you enjoy and thanks for all the positive support, it keeps me SO motivated!
BISOUS

3 comments:

  1. some good photos. keep em coming. -jay b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl,
    I love looking at your photo's... you AND your family are beautiful and I think you have a special talent. Keep it up! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there. We met at the pool the other day. My son was the adorable Mr. Finn! You have a very keen eye! My email is kristianderson@telus.blackberry.net. Maybe we can get together for a tea and talk about doing a photo shoot? Let me know. Take care!
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete