Thursday, October 15, 2009

Swiss Miss

Here are some pics i took with my digi from switzerland and spain. i am so intrigued by all the buildings. each window has a story to tell, generations, family,love . the architecture is art, so uniquie,so inviting, so much history and character.no master plans or mass development. the streets are quiet and safe, no reason to be jaded from the media. parks, trees, laughter and footsteps of children echo off the buildings. hop scotch and skipping rope, its like nothing has changed through the years. i am so fortunate to be a part of this culture.such a nice balance.my second home were i always know my friends and family will have there door open with a fresh pie and hot pot of tea waiting;)














1 comment:

  1. Um, these look so professional! I definately see a future with this, keep it up! Can anyone just start a blog like this.. I am getting over FB as well!

    ReplyDelete