Friday, November 6, 2009

LA LA


















This is something i wrote for Anela on her 2nd birthday! i was going through some of my old photos last night and it put the biggest smile in my heart. These are a few of my million favorites. Photos old or new capture a moment in time that leave an imprint in our heart and memories forever!Love you LALA
Anelas and kayden are just the cutest things in the whole wide world, i love them so much and couldnt imagine my life without them. they complete me and fill my heart with joy and put a smile on my face all day long. watching anela grow up in her own little character is so amazing to see, when i thought i couldnt possibly love her anymore she does something like... actually i cant think of just one thing because everything she does lightens my life. that little sparkle in her eye;) she is so full of love life and energy ! she shows me the way! how to be possitive how to laugh how to be carefree how to enjoy the simple things in life , how to be creative how to dance how to sing how to love. in just two years someone so small, so sweet so innocent has changed my life forever, for the better. she has molded me into who i am and who i want to be. my life is fufilled. when i go to sleep at night the last thing i think of is i cant wait to wake up to anelas beautiful smiling face, every day something new, a new adventure a new discovery, she opens my eyes and my heart. she is so caring,loving and accepting over her brother. watching her wrapp her arms around kiki and give him kisses means so much to me. i was always worried anela would be jealous her brother was going to nock her out of the lime light... but oooooh no not anela she makes sure to stay in the lime light and then some and not one ounce of envy towards kiki. nothing but love, i know she cant wait until they can play and cause trouble together. my indapendant, wild child, traveling baby i love you more than you will ever know. and once again thank you for choosing me!! your name says it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment