Sunday, November 1, 2009

TOFINO WHAT!!

















just got back from an aaaamazing,spectacular,super duper week end with my fam! they rock my world. i love our spontaneous, go with the flow traveling style. its been forever since ive embraced the stunning, breathtaking beaches of tofino.i feel fresher and more alive just from soaking up the salty air and being home sweet home . it opens my eyes and makes me realize what a fortunate girlie i am for growing up on the island. the second i step foot i feel at ease. my roots my pride my heart...i am proud to share this beauty with my children and man. i travel far and long but forever a big piece of me rests there.

3 comments:

  1. i think my heart shed a tear. looks like a great weekend. happy halloween beckster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HEART THE ISLAND 2! Such a fun weekend... thought u were guna wait for my approval b4 posting my pics :) Keep em coming! LUV

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really talented Becky. Your photos are a window into your beautiful heart and perceptive mind. You are a true friend to me and many, and I feel lucky that you are a big influence on little Anneka.

    ReplyDelete