Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday KIKI MAN!

Two years already!! Kiki you are the best! I love you SOOO much! Looking through your photographs brought tears to my eyes. We have shared so many beautiful moments together. You are such a goof ball, mommas boy, sweet heart and wild child!
You are the KIKI MAN... a bestfriend to lala, sidekick to poppa and forever a baby boy to me.
So full of love and life. You keep me on my toes, inspired and full of laughter.
KAYDEN LEE I LOVE YOU MORE THAN WORDS CAN DESCRIBE OR PHOTOGRAPHS CAN SHOW! Im wishing you a year with lots of trucks,mud puddles,booboos,rocks,snuggles,skateboards,snowboards,soccer balls,poppa, lala and all the people you make smile everyday!
I Love you my angel!
(ps click on the collage to see bigger)



1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIKI!!! Like your mama said, so many favourite moments and laughs. How could anyone pick a favourite; everyday is my favourite! I Love you soooooo much!!!!!!!!! Beatrice Loves you too Kiki!

    ReplyDelete