Wednesday, November 3, 2010

my world

Dear Lala and Kiki. Sorry my patiences has been so short with you! You guys are the best,i cant imagine my life without! We are a team, forever and always, you have no idea what you do for me! I had so much fun with you today and everyday.
This pic was taken this morning while we were playing house, Lala decided i was the mom she was the dad and kiki was the grandma. Later that morning Lala watched me put on deodorant and said "momma i want some" i told her how it was for adults and she said " i want to grow up, can i have some for christmas?"
You guys fill my life with endless laughter and memories. i am more than grateful to have you! Sorry when my patiences is short with you!
love your momma and best friend!
xo

1 comment:

  1. Becky, Never doubt the amazing mother you are,no one is ever without those small doses of impatience, especially in this fast paced world. I admire your talents emensely and believe that you are the most incredible mother and your children know that too. You brighten so many mothers worlds with your photography, I know you have for me and that is because so much of our happiness is a result of our children and grandchildren. Dont be hard on yourself my sweet girl. Love Sylvia

    ReplyDelete